Monday, June 04, 2007

A Very Happy 40th Birthday to a very special friendHilary darling we wish you all the best on this special day. Sorry we can't be there to share it with you but I think I would freak you out if I popped up anywhere else to surprise you!!

On Saturday night Euan, Hilary's husband surprised her by organising a birthday dinner at a local hotel. He hadn't told her that he was intending to invite 13 of her friends along as well. John and I had to fight the traffic on the Forth Road Bridge to make our way up to Cupar but it was well worth it. The Birthday girl was suitably surprised and very happy with her hubby! The meal was divine, I haven't tasted steak as good as that in a very long time. I also got to catch up with Laura, Biz and Aisling as well which was lovely.

So Hilary have a fantastic birthday you are a very special lady. We miss and love you loads from the Shields Madhouse.xxx

No comments: