Thursday, October 04, 2007

Hip Hip Hooray I am going away
Yes you heard it I am going away for a night without children or husband. The kind ladies at Chepstow Pink Scrappers have invited me down to a scrap class tonight and offered me a bed for the night. Whooo Hoooo I asked J to take the two days off and he said yes!
I shall report back if the headache allows as Louise is known as the Bubbles Monster
My layout for the September Art challenge in my big picture class. Not sure I enjoyed this one really, we had to do an art journal page and its not really my thing. Still its done!

An order for Hilary. Two little covers for a photograph album. Sent off on Monday.


A very belated name plaque for Aarons arrival, sorry Adam and Eileen - I Know he is already early 6 weeks old.

Last part of the order for FLynn went out on Monday to all in all not a bad weekends packing.

Right I am off to have some fun! :0

No comments: