Saturday, September 29, 2007

Another one of those days!
No I didn't forget Flora today, I was definitely not in charge of her. Day started badly as I woke at 3am and couldn't get back to sleep, headed downstairs for a cup of tea and managed to get back to sleep at 5am. John woke me at 7:45am and couldn't understand why I was grumpy, it appears he didn't know I had left! Had breakfast, checked my emails with much jumping about and screeching as we have sold our first item on etsy!! Superb really made my day, ah yes but that means I really need to sort out my labels for sending things out. Okay asked J to copy all my publisher files from the disks we took off the old computer and put it on the external hard drive (ehd) for me (gets complicated here as the disk drive doesn't work on my computer). Went to get the ehd for him and dropped it!! F... F... F... or something similar escaped. The ehd no longer works - ahhhhhhhhhhhh all our photos were on it. Thankfully J has up till May backed up on his computer but I have lost the rest. I felt so sick again, J was great and just said it was one of those things but honestly I seem to be all over the place at the moment. My life seems to swing up and down at a dramatic rate of knots. I don't think things are helped by my neck being so screwed up, lets just hope my appointment to get crunched on Monday helps me out. Do you think she could unscrew my brain, tiredness and lack of organisation at the same time? Right off to attempt a sewing order not sure that it is a good idea but I need to get it done. Peaceful night to you all x

No comments: