Thursday, April 19, 2007

ARRIVAL PRESENT FOR BABY JAMES
Little baby James is now nearly three weeks old but we held on to the present so that we could give it to Jo in person. My Auntie Jan (Jo's Mum) had told me in advance that Jo was decoration the nursery with the Next baby bedding that had the animals on it in the lime green and yellow gingham, so I dove into my Next Catalogue and used their images as a starting point for Jo's present. I did a tin last year for my friend Hilary when her little boy Corey was born and she seemed to quite like it. My Mum filled the tin with the most gorgeous baby gros, teddy, bib and socks. I think Jo liked it, I certainly have fun making these tins as each one is so different.

A Little Zebra

A Friendly Roaring Lion

A Cheeky Giraffe


and A Stripey Blue Elephant

All tins can be made to order for special occassions but because of the labour time and materials costs there are not cheap . Please email me for a quote.

No comments: