Thursday, April 19, 2007

HAPPY 93RD BIRTHDAY (GREAT) GRANDMA
Granny celebrated her 93rd Birthday yesterday. I had everyone around at mine to give her a surprise - ish party. We had told her we were having a tea party to celebrate her birthday but didn't tell her that her 6 great grandchildren would be there including the newest addition James Francis Price who will be three weeks old on Friday. She had a lovely time and thoroughly enjoyed all the attention. The kids all get on so well. Jack and Emma are so fantastic with my three, I think Maddie is secretly in love with Jack as she didn't let him out of her sight for a minute. Euan, Ellie and Maddie made Great Granny a heart cupcake cake stand with their own little hands.





Little James is absolutely gorgeous and I think Sharon and I could have got quite broody if we had wanted to but reality struck and I remembered how much work they are and that it is now a medical impossibility for J and I to have anymore - phewwww said my Mum I can't cope with any more!!
Well straight after the party the kitchen had to be cleared so that the flooring guys could come in this morning and start to lay the slate floor in the kitchen. I can't tell you how thankful I am that this is finally going ahead. Not only did the concrete look unsightly but it means were are one step closer to getting things straight in this house. AAAHUMMMMMM did I just say get things straight sorry I meant finish something of the massive to do list I have. Right best go I am off on a Mother's Night Out to the Priory in Tetbury tonight which will be lovely. J doesn't look to amused that he will have to cook his own tea and bath the children but hey!!

No comments: