Friday, March 09, 2007

Girls Nite Out!!

Hello my lovelies yes I have finally got around to taking the photos off the camera! sorry but the nite out photos aren't that great if any of you have any thing better please can you email me them. I am glad to hear that you have been going out without me - how could you!!!!! no really keep it up and hopefully we might be up in May to say hello and get a nite out.


Look at these little cuties, Maddie misses you so much and you Keir, she wants to know when she will be coming back! Hope all is well Eileen and I will call soon.


Not bad for 92 years old. This is my Gran, my Mum's Mum. She had a lovely day the other week when she joined us for lunch and sat colouring with Miss Maddie. The kids all really love her which I think is fantastic as some times the older generation is a bit scary for the little ones. Euan is sweet he says he is sad that he never got to meet Great Grandad and that he misses him. Sometimes he can be so sensitive and other times I could kill him.

Sorry about the randomness of the blog just thought I would get the photos up instead of chocking up the system trying to email them to everyone. Love to all

No comments: